Monday, December 12, 2016

Another Busy Week

Hey guys, its Kirstin again, and my mom just left to go to the store with some of my siblings. Right now I am eating a bunch of candy and drinking soda, and having chips, though I'm not suppose to be. If my mom knew, oh I would be in big trouble. Anyways I decided to write today and tell you guys all about this week. I have a pretty stressed out schedule, and Christmas break is starting next week! This is going to be the longest week ever!

Tuesday- I have my Math exams, and I have a HUGE Project due Wednesday that I am not even close to be done with. I also have LAX practice, but since it is December we are going to be doing conditioning, which means running 10 miles.

Wednesday- Wednesday I have History exams, and then I have guitar lessons. Then I have togo to more LAX conditioning, and I have to run 15 miles, and run up a bunch of hills. Oh, and I also have a Choir party because last week we had our choir concert!

Hi sweetie! I just wanted to make sure you were okay, and nothing was wrong. 

Mom! Ummmmm don't look at the other things I blogged!!!

Why not? HMMMMMMMMMMM....... WHAT???? YOU ARE EATING JUNK FOOD!!! YOU BETTER THROW THAT OUT RIGHT THIS INSTANT AND GO GET AN APPLE!!!

Okay MOM! Ugh now can you please let me finish my blog! 

Well, NO. I haven't even left yet, and now I'm not leaving. You have to go to Set # 5 and we need to get started on the Christmas scene of our new movie.

But MOM!! I.... I ..... well, fine. But only because filming it is a lot of fun!

Okay guys, looks like this is it for today. I'll see you tomorrow with news of how my exam went!

Goodbye and don't forget......
Stay awesome possums,
Kirstin Falls   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment