Hi everyone! This is Kirstin, a doll from Ice Falls. I love to create movies and stopmotions with my dolls, just like my mom (Sydney)! Now, this blog will be all about my crazy life and the things that happen behind the scenes.
Also, I just want to clarify the fact that the reason why we have not been uploading recently is because we have a HUGE Christmas movie that we are in the process of filming,and this takes up the little free time mom does have. (Sorry for the seriousness. Mom made me say that.)
So now, I am going to give you an exclusive interview with the star of our Christmas movie. Please give a warm welcome to our star, Ashlynn Ella! Now, you probably have no idea who this girl is, but she is in fact, the newest member to our family.
Hello Kirstin, thank you so much for inviting me here tonight! I am so excited!
Okay, now lets get on to the questions.
Who is your character?
Her name is Symphony, and she is 15 years old. She has always loved Christmas, but one night something happens which changes it all. So her friends have to find a way to bring back her Christmas cheer.
Wow! That sounds so good! Now, what do you like most about the movie?
Well, there is a scene in which Symphony is with her siblings and they are all snuggled up by a fire drinking hot cocoa and there mother begins to tell them a story. Suddenly their father walks in the room, with their best childhood friends. They are all rejoicing and it was a really fun part to film.
Well, that movie sounds incredible now I have a couple more....
Ashlynn, what are you doing here? I need you down at set 3 working on the party scene. Your choreographer thinks you need some help with the dance moves.
Well, looks like that's it for tonight folks, stay tuned for more movie exclusives!
And don't forget....
Stay awesome possums,
Kirstin Falls
This is so cool! I subscribed to you on YouTube and I love your work, but can you upload more often? You should make one of your other dolls have an advice column on this blog!!
ReplyDelete