Saturday, December 17, 2016

Hey guys! Its me, Kirstin and I'm here today to talk to you all about Christmas! Christmas is right around the corner and I'm so excited! I got out of school yesterday so I have no more until January something. I just face timed my friend who lives very far away from me, and its SNOWING! Meanwhile where I live, it was 60 degrees today and I was sweating. Its so unfair, but seeing the snow made me so excited for Christmas. 

So, I don't have anything else to say.... but I guess I need to keep talking so my blog is a little bit longer, and well ummmmmm...... I am so excited for Christmas! h wait, didn't I already mention that....

Okay, I just spent the last 2 hours thinking of what I was going to say, when Samantha (for those of you that don't know, Sam is my sister) gave me a great idea! Why not show you guys my Christmas list! So its kind of short this year but whatever.


Dear Santa, 

This Christmas I would like 
  1. A red Golf Cart
  2. A puppy
  3. A computer
  4. A TV for my room
  5. A car
  6. A new camera
  7. A new tripod
  8. A new phone
  9. A pool
  10. A cat
  11. A new room away from my annoying siblings
  12. Meet Taylor Swift
  13. Go to Hamilton 
  14. A concert of my own
  15. A ticket to Hawaii
  16. A plane
  17. A goldfish
  18. A new bed
  19. A pretty dress
  20. Some jeans
  21. Some boots
  22. A fashionable winters coat'
  23. A years supply of chocolate
  24. A years supply of books
  25. To meet J.K Rowling
  26. A new house
  27. A cruise to the Bahamas
  28. Some steak
  29. 4 more computers
  30. A TV for my bathtub 
  31. A brand new pair of heels
  32. A new backpack
  33. A cruise ship
  34. 1 million subscribers on YouTube
  35. A bouncey house
  36. A trampoline
  37. An indoor pool
  38. A garden
  39. Another trampoline
  40. Another dog
  41. An American Girl Doll
  42. A new guitar
  43. A microphone
  44. And anything else you would like to give me
See what I mean, short, right?

Well looks like thats it for today

Goodbye and Don't forget,
Stay awesome possums,
Kirstin

No comments:

Post a Comment